3.1. The Association shall provide for collective and individual membership. The honorary members of the Association shall be elected in the order, envisaged by this Statute.
3.2. The citizens of Ukraine, who at time of becoming a member of the Association are working in the Prosecution Service of Ukraine or have worked earlier in the Prosecution Service, holding posts of investigators and prosecutors and who accept this Statute and through their active work promote the realization of the objectives and tasks of the Association, shall be eligible for individual and honorary membership of the Association. The individual members of the Association shall pay entrance fee.
3.3. The labour collectives of institutions and organizations which accept this Statute and participate directly in the implementation of the Statute objectives shall be eligible for collective membership of the Association. The collective members of the Association shall act through their plenipotentiary representatives.
3.4. The individual and collective members of the Association, in the person of their plenipotentiary representatives, shall have equal rights and obligations.
3.5. The membership in the Association shall not impose any restrictions on its members to join other associations of citizens, unions, associations or other formations.
3.6. The individual members of the Association shall be accepted by a local branch of the Association upon the application in writing, addressed to the President of the Association from the person, willing to join the Association. The Executive Committee of the Association shall accept the collective members. On proposition of the President or by the decision of the General Meeting, the Executive Committe of the Association may grant the status of the honorary member.
3.7. Members of the Association shall have the right:
- to take part in administration of the Association;
- to take part in discussing and making decisions at the General Meeting; to elect and to be elected to administrative or other bodies of the Association, to make proposals on improvement of its activity;
- to receive timely and total information about the activity of the Association; to apply to the bodies of the Association for protection of their legal rights and interests;
- to carry out collective measures for protection of their interests; to demand the convocation of extra meetings according to established procedure;
- to resign a membership of the Association at any time;
- to have other rights according to the legislation in force and this Statute.
3.8. The members of the Association shall have the following duties:
- to adhere strictly to the provisions of the Statute and other internal documents of the Association strictly;
- to implement the decisions of the General Meeting and the Executive Committee of the Association;
- to aim their work at strict implementation of the legislation of Ukraine, achievement of the objectives and fulfillment of the tasks of the Association, and increasing the role and prestige of the Association;
- to participate in arranging and holding the events of the Association;
- to pay entrance fees and current membership dues in full and in proper time;
- to perform other duties envisaged by this Statute.
3.9. In the event of the violation of the provisions of laws of Ukraine and this Statute, the member of the Association shall be applied to with measures of influence, such as notice or expulsion from the Association.
3.10. The membership in the Association may be ceased in cases of:
- withdrawal from the Association upon the member’s application;
- death of an individual or honorary member of the Association;
- expulsion from the Association .
3.11. The reasons for expulsion shall be the following:
- systematic non-execution of the requirements of this Statute;
- acting in the way that contradicts objectives and tasks of the Association;
- acting in the way that influences negatively on the reputation of a member of the Association, prosecution service and the State;
- dismissal from the prosecution service of Ukraine for having committed actions, which discredit the Prosecution Service;
- non-payment of membership dues, which are to be paid during 3 months according to the decision of the Association.
3.12. The individual members of the Association shall be expelled by the local branch of the Association. The collective members shall be expelled by the Executive Committee of the Association. In case of withdrawal or expulsion from the Association, paid fees shall not be returned.
3.13. The amount and procedure of payment of entrance fee and membership dues shall be determined by the Executive Committee of the Association annually.